August is here and for the second consecutive year La Reserva Club will host one of the rounds of the Aramco Team Series, a Ladies European Tour event to be held from 18th to 20th August 2022.We are currently finalizing the details of the tournament with the organizers. However, we would like to give you a sneak preview of what will take place at the golf club’s facilities.
From the 8th to 14th of August
- The golf course will be open exclusively for members and guests.
- Buggies will only be allowed on the paths and fairways and not in the rough.
- Proshop and Caddy Master will remain open at their usual times.
- The Clubhouse restaurant will be closed from Saturday 13th August; the Tennis bar and The Beach restaurant will be available for members and guests. The latter is subject to prior reservation.
- Our maximum occupancy per day during this period will be 60 rounds.
- The driving range will be open from the front grass tee.
- On Sunday 14th of August all golf facilities will close at 19pm.
- During this week maintenance work on the golf course and set-up for the tournament will be carried out continuously in the mornings and afternoons.
From 15th to 21st of August
The week of the tournament begins. Both the golf course and the Club House will be closed for the event.
– Monday 15th. Players practice day.
– Tuesday 16th. Players practice day.
– Wednesday 17th. Pro-Am day. 3 amateurs and 1 professional.
– Thursday 18th. First day of competition. 3 professionals and 1 amateur.
– Friday 19th. Second day of competition, 3 professionals and 1 amateur.
– Saturday 20th. Third day of competition. Professionals only.
– Sunday 21st. Volunteers’ tournament in the morning. Members outings afterwards.
Benefits for our members
In addition to being able to enjoy the tournament, you will receive the following benefits on the occasion of this event:
- 6 guest green fees (1 green fee for each day of closure for the ARAMCO Tournament) that can be used from the 8th to the 14th of August and from the 22nd to the 31st of August. Buggy must be paid (€20/person).
The guest must always be accompanied by the member and the use of these green fees will be limited to 1 per day.
- As stated in the 2022 Annual Fee Letter, seasonal members will be able to use the course during the following periods:
- Two weeks of their choice in September
- Six weekends during the year 2022.
- Possibility to play the Almenara and San Roque New Course free of charge (Buggy included) from Monday 15th to Saturday 20th August. Bookings subject to availability.
- Special price for guests of members we will have a price at these courses
- San Roque: €65 (Buggy included)
- Almenara: €75 (Buggy included)
- Tickets are available to attend the golf tournament as spectators with your guests from Thursday 18th to Saturday 20th of August. You can request them by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the registration of these tickets will be necessary to provide name and ID number.
- On Wednesday 10th of August, as part of the Summer League event, a qualifier will be held for the 3 member places available for the Pro-am on 17th of August. Premium Package members will have 3 additional places if they do not qualify for the 3 places available at the event on the 10th of August.
How to book
Golf bookings are subject to availability. Please contact our Proshop to book.
- Email: email@example.com
- Proshop (direct number): +34 663 100 368
- WhatsApp: +34 856 56 07 17
Bookings made directly by a member of La Reserva with the above-mentioned clubs will not form part of this agreement and will therefore be considered as direct bookings and must be paid for by the member at check-in.
From 21st August
The course will be open for members, guests and visitors. The dismantling works of the tournament will last until 20 days after the end of the tournament. The golf course and practice facilities will be open without restrictions for play.