THE SOTOGRANDE EXPERIENCIE
Stay & Play
Special golf package designed to create unforgettable moments.
A Premium Golf Destination
4 nights & 3 green fees
- Accommodation in double superior room with breakfast at SO/ Sotogrande
- One day golf at La Reserva Club
- One day golf at Real Club Valderrama
- One day golf at Real Club Sotogrande
From € 2,450 per person for a double occupation. VAT included*
* Subject to availability. The package is offered for the periods between October 2021 and June 2022 and between September and November 2022.
Exclusive services included
4 nights & 3 green fees
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail at the SO/ Sotogrande hotel
- Transfer shuttle from the hotel to the golf courses
- Access to SO/ SPA indoor pools
- Access to SO/ SPA sauna and steam room
- Access to SO/ FIT group classes & 24 h access to fitness centre
- “Get the rust off” 9-hole practice session at La Reserva Club, with TrackMan and fitting
- Personal locker room with goodie bag from Taylormade Golf & La Reserva Club
- Physio session to activate your body
- Personal PGA qualified coach on TrackMan range with TaylorMade balls
- Open bar and food at La Reserva Club
- Tee time at your preference to be confirmed with booking
Sotogrande, a one-of-a-kind destination
At the southern tip of Europe, Sotogrande has been one of Europe’s most desirable and distinctive year-round destination for decades. Fusing Andalusian culture and history with a world-class lifestyle, Sotogrande stretches from the Mediterranean Sea into the foothills of the Sierra Almenara. Scattered amongst its beaches, marina, cork forests, rivers and mountains are world class golf, polo and sailing facilities. The magic of Sotogrande lies in its unique mix of tranquillity, elegance, action, style and serenity, set in a spectacular sea front location.
Sotogrande is easily accessible from most European cities and is only 1hr 15 minutes’ drive from Malaga airport. Alternatively, Gibraltar airport is just 25 minutes away and Jerez and Seville, 1hr 15 mins and 2hrs respectively. The east of the resort lies at the gateway to the Costa del Sol, with Marbella a 30 minutes’ drive and the Costa de la Luz to the west, with its vast, wild beaches near Tarifa such as Bolonia and Zahara de los Atunes. Morocco is also just 35 minutes away by fast ferry from Tarifa to Tangier. The climate on the coast is superb and, along with the area’s many and varied golf courses, beaches, restaurants, music, culture, history and local traditions, Sotogrande is a rich and magical place to forge treasured memories.
Sotogrande, much more than golf
With its well-established 18-hole golf course, tennis and racquets centre, restaurant and clubhouse, and the fashionable beach club, the allure of La Reserva Club lies in its diversity – in its Mediterranean beauty combined with the discreet elegance of its homes and the truly exquisite memories it delivers. Sotogrande and La Reserva Club overflow with opportunity, from polo and sailing to hunting, cycling and walking, each day spent on these shores is yours to curate, craft and enjoy. La Reserva Club team takes care of any stress, and so whether you want to practise your yoga or set sail across the lagoon, indulge in fine dining or a game of tennis with the children, La Reserva Club allows you to live, laugh and play in the company of family and friends.
SO/ Sotogrande. The `Revolutionized Cortijo´
The 5* SO/ Sotogrande hotel is the newest edition to the hotel options in Sotogrande and is the place to be and be seen. Offering guests a highly fashionable and unique setting for their stay and the very best service, gastronomy and wellness, this new hotel is breaking the mould! With 152 extraordinary rooms and suites, featuring artistic touches and the very best interior design this is a stylish place to lay your head. It offers stunning landscaped gardens, wonderful views and is a haven for relaxation thanks to the state-of-the art SO/ Spa and Wellness area. It is also a foodies’ paradise with seven restaurants and bars offering innovative culinary delights in a very cool atmosphere.
Stay and play
Please complete the form to register your interest.
Due to the limited space in Real Club Valderrama and to fulfill your needs, we kindly ask you to select three options with your preferred holiday dates in order of preference.