In accordance to to the Ley 34/2002 de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico we inform the user of the utilization of cookies on the websites and applications of the COMPANY with the aim of improving and making the users experience easier, by remembering which part of the website has been visited, the preferences and viewing configurations.
- Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages the domains from where the cookies are sent and manages the data that is obtained we can distinguish two types of cookies:
- Our own: these are the cookies sent to your device from our own devices or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies. These are the cookies sent from a device or domain that is not managed by us, but rather by a third-party partner. Such as cookies used by social media or external content like Google Maps.
There is also a second classification according to the time that they remain stored on the client’s browser:
- session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie archive on your computer until you leave the website, which means none of them are stored on your computer hard-drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse website traffic patterns. In the long term, this helps us provide a better experience and improve its use.
- persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the hard-drive and our website reads them every time you revisit our site. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies are generally used to improve purchase and registration services.
Finally, there is another classification that includes five types of cookies according to the use of the data collected:
– technical cookies, are necessary for the correct functioning and navigation of the website. For example, they allow us to control traffic and data communication, access areas on the site with restricted access, conduct the purchase process for an order, use security elements, store content to share videos or share content on social media.
– personalization cookies, are those that allow you to access the service with specific pre-set functions according to set criteria, such as language, the browser type used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– analytic cookies, are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and conduct statistical analysis and measurement of the user’s use of the services provided. To do so, user’s navigation on the website is analysed to improve the supply of products and services we provide.
– advertising cookies, are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that could be included on our website.
– behavioural advertising cookies, these cookies store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can understand internet navigation habits and show advertising according to your navigation profile.
- Cookies used on the website
|Cookie used to offer security when navigating on the website. Duration 1 day.|
Analytic cookies from Google
|Anonymous navigation data that shows what is seen and how the website is navigated. Analytic cookies from Google|
The ga library can configure the following cookies:
-utma : distinguishes users and sessions.
-utmt : uses to limit the percentage of requests.
-utmb: uses to determine new sessions or visits
-utmc : not used in ga.js.
-utmv : stores data of visitor personalised variables
-utmz : stores the source of traffic or the campaign that explains how the user reached the site.
Cookies for ads that are shown on all the website. One of our main cookies for ads on sites that don’t belong to Google is called “IDE” and it is stored on browsers at the domain doubleclick.net.
|Analytic cookies from Google||NID|
|Contains a unique ID that Google uses to recover your preferences and other information.|
Visualisation of maps through the Google Maps app.
These cookies are used to compile statistics from the website and track conversions rates.
|ZOPIM Cookie||__zlcmid||Are cookies used by the tool ZOPIM to allow live chat with customer service.|
- How to modify the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or erase the cookies from this site in your browser settings. Each browser operates differently, the ‘Help’ function will show you how to change them. Below are the links to the settings of the main browsers used today. You can copy the link and paste it directly in your browser:
.Chrome for android:
.Safari for IOS
This website does not store our client’s personal data, except the IP address, according to what is previously stated, unless you want to register, voluntarily, to request information regarding the products and services we provide or to receive information regarding promotions and relevant content.