Summer is getting closer and closer and with the opening of The Beach we want to tell you about all the fantastic activities that our sports lagoon brings with it.
With 17,000 square metres, at La Reserva Club we call it Laguna Deportiva (the Sports Lagoon) for a very clear reason: it is the ideal place to do all kinds of water activities. Both children and adults can enjoy this place located in beautiful surroundings. Here they can develop their skills and have fun without danger or simply rest and relax because in the sports lagoon combustion motor sports are not allowed in order to respect the environment and for the peace of all visitors.
This beautiful sea-green artificial lake is surrounded by lush natural vegetation, charming walkable paths and captivating enclaves with incomparable views over the fairways of the golf course and the beautiful hills of La Reserva Club, all the way to the sea.
What sports does the sports lagoon offer?
From kayaking and paddle surfing to the most sophisticated activities. In the sports lagoon of La Reserva Club, you will also find options to enjoy the environment in a relaxed way and courses for adults and children with instructors who will teach you everything you need to know about all the activities that can be practiced here.
If you prefer to go at your own pace or enjoy your favourite activity on your own, you can also rent equipment by the hour and enjoy the lagoon as you prefer.
Among all the activities we offer, you will find the following:
- Hobie Mirage Eclipse boards. These paddle surf boards have pedals and handlebars so you can enjoy yourself without having to have excellent balance.
- Don’t miss out on the latest in water sports. Become the envy of everyone. Jetboards allow you to surf without the need for waves. It has a wireless controller to control the speed at which you can surf the whole lagoon.
- Electric SUP – Motorised family paddle surfing. A fun activity accessible to share with all the members of the family.
- Electri bodyboard – Motorised bodyboard. A unique experience that requires no balance or previous experience.
- Electric foil – For teenagers and adults, with instructors who will teach you techniques and with whom you can have private lessons.
- Suble electric handheld water scooter – Underwater electric propulsion system.
- Electric boat tour of the lake
Don’t miss out on your good weather plan and book your activity on arrival at The Beach or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get everything ready for you to start enjoying as soon as you arrive.